- 1 Top 3 Indoor Bug Zapper
- 2 Best Indoor Bug Zapper List 2018
- 3 Can bug zappers be used indoors?
- 4 List of 7 Best Indoor Bug Zapper We Reviewed Here:
- 4.1 1. Aspectek Bug Zapper Reviews – Best Indoor Mosquito Killer
- 4.2 2. LiBa Electric Bug Zapper Reviews – Best Indoor Insect Killer
- 4.3 3. GLOUE Indoor Bug Zapper Reviews – Best House Fly Killer
- 4.4 4. PestZilla Robust UV Electronic Bug Zapper Reviews –The Best Fly Zapper
- 4.5 5. Iselector Indoor Electric Fly Zapper Reviews – Best Mosquito Bug Zapper
- 4.6 6. VIVREAL Electronic Insect Killer Reviews – The Commercial Bug Zapper
- 4.7 7. VENSMILE Electric Mosquito Killer Reviews – The Best Indoor Fly Trap
- 5 Best Buying Guide for Indoor Bug Zapper
- 6 Final Verdict
Insect bites may inflict several skin diseases such as rashes, swelling, itchiness, blisters, and other hostile reactions. Many people have experimented different techniques to control irritating insects in other to keep the environment more healthy and pleasant. As a result, several kinds of fly zappers are now available on the market which is those designed for indoor use and outdoors.
Fundamentally, best indoor bug zappers use an electrical discharge to eliminate bugs that have been enticed to the light source of the device. These insects get electrocuted when their body comes in contact with the device.
Top 3 Indoor Bug Zapper
Best indoor fly zapper provides a chemical-free and efficient alternative to curtail insect bite. Perhaps, several people have tried different types of bug repellent and some of these repellents have serious side effects on users. Some of them are toxic that can create severe health glitches while others can only guarantee a temporal protection after a single application and requires to be used repeatedly. Thus, it is necessary you take a closer look at indoor zappers for flying insects.
Indoor insect zapper uses Ultraviolet (UV) light to draw insects to the device and then kills them with high voltage electric shock. Additionally, various modern manufacturers of indoor insect zapper use unique fluorescent light bulbs that discharge UV light for maximum efficiency.
Typically, indoor zappers can cover a large area of the room. Besides flying insects, the device can help you dispose of cockroaches and bed bugs flooding your place. Bug zapper works so fast able to fix all insects problem quickly and discharging all unwanted inhabitants from your house within mere days.
You should carefully evaluate a few features when purchasing a bug zapper. The biggest consideration should be the quality of construction and user safety. Additionally, it should be easy to maintain, protect you from accidental contacts and must be affordable.
Best Indoor Bug Zapper List 2018
|Product Name||Image||Power||Coverage Area||Purchase|
|Aspectek Electronic Indoor mosquito zapper||20 Watt||6000 sq. ft.||View On Amazon|
|LiBa Electric Indoor Insect Killer||20 Watt||1000 sq ft.||View On Amazon|
|VIVREAL Electronic Insect Killer||19 Watt||538 sq. ft.||View On Amazon|
|Hoont Powerful Electric Indoor Mosquito Killer||12 Watt||2,000 sq. ft.||View On Amazon|
|PestZilla™ Electronic Bug Zapper||20 Watt||6,000 sq. ft.||View On Amazon|
|GLOUE Fly Zapper||--||172 sq. ft.||View On Amazon|
|Iselector Electric Insect zapper||20 Watt||6000 sq. ft.||View On Amazon|
|VENSMILE Indoor Fly Killer||7 Watt||200 sq. ft.||View On Amazon|
Can bug zappers be used indoors?
Bug zappers can obviously be used indoors - in fact, that's one of their main purposes. Chemical bug zappers should be kept outdoors as it lures bugs with harmful chemicals. So it is necessary for chemical bug zappers to have minimized contact with human and pets.
However, bug zappers that lure insects with ultraviolet light draw little electricity, and can be kept both indoors or outdoors. Some of these zappers resemble like lanterns, some look like little heaters, some uses batteries as fuel, and some can be plugged for electricity.
Plus, there are zappers that come with a removable tray that catches the remaining of zapped bugs; you just have to empty this into the garbage occasionally (hello, easy cleaning!). Other bug zapping gadgets include handheld bug zappers, which resembles plastic tennis racquets. You can take these with you on a hike, tracking or adventure and use them indoors.
A handheld zapper can be recharged overnight biweekly to keep it at top performance. A Stinger bug zapper, meant for indoor use, uses only 40-watt bulb and has simple electrical wiring to kill insects. This wiring comes with non-electrified grids around it so that pets do not get zapped.
If you want a bug zapper without the zapping noise, go for an octenol mosquito attractant that uses vacuum action to suck those bugs into an internal chamber from which they can't escape. Yes, it takes a few pennies more than you would spend on an ordinary bug zapper- but once bought, the room will be insect-free and the zapper will do its job QUITELY on the desk.
And don’t forget to keep all of your zappers away from water.
List of 7 Best Indoor Bug Zapper We Reviewed Here:
1. Aspectek Bug Zapper Reviews – Best Indoor Mosquito Killer
- Size: 15L x 11H x 3.2W
- Best flying insect killer; the two UV light bulbs attract flies, moths, mosquitoes, and other flying insects.
- The device is chemical free since insects are enticed and simply zapped by the high voltage metal grids.
- A mesh screen which protects your entire household by avoiding unintentional contact with the electrical grid.
- Simple installation by fastening the add-on chain to the hooks on the top of the unit, or place on a solid surface.
- The removable plastic tray at the bottom of the unit that collects dead insect makes cleaning and maintenance easy.
The Aspectek electronic insect zapper have established itself as one of the best electric mosquito killer machine due to its undoubted effectiveness.
Besides, Aspectek indoor bug zapper is the oldest best insect killer which is entirely regarded in Amazon Pest Control Category.
Aspectek bug zapper is fully employed in annihilating all kinds of flying insects such as mosquitoes, flies, moths, wasp and any other bugs attracted by UV lights.
This is attributed to its 2 main amazing features; which are the UV bulbs (10W X2) to attract insects and the killing grid to eradicate bugs by emitting 2,800 Voltage.
What we liked
- Requires little maintenance
- The electric grid is self-cleaning.
- Chemical free and environmentally friendly.
- Features washable removable plastic tray that effectively collects insect debris
- Comes with a chain which makes mounting easy and can also be placed on a flat surface directly
What we didn't like
- Produces outrageous noise whenever a bug is killed
2. LiBa Electric Bug Zapper Reviews – Best Indoor Insect Killer
- It emits a 365 nm wavelength.
- Wire Chain For Space-Saving Hanging.
- It comes with a powerful bulb of 2800 volts.
- It comes with detachable and easy to clean tray.
- This zapper is measure about 15.4 x 12.4 x 3.9 inches.
- Cage Wiring for Avoiding Accidental Contact By People Or Pets.
This is a great indoor electronic fly zapper that comes with a 365 nm wavelength that emits a blue light to enchant the insects. The trick will surely help you trap and zap the flying insects since it falls within the wavelength of their sight.
Besides, the LiBa claims it to feature the strongest insect zapper on the market with a powerful bulb of 2800 volts. They guarantee to destroy all the insects that get trapped into it.
Another great thing is, you will find the zapper completely chemical free and yes it’s a great alternate to other pest control as well. So it is not only effective but also safe to use in every indoor area.
Thus, you can also call it the best method to use if you are among those who don’t prefer to get exposed to chemicals. You can use this zapper anywhere- be it at your home or any other indoor places.
What we liked
- It features a detachable and easy to clean tray.
- It is ideal for indoor and other commercial areas.
- It zaps all of the flying insects that get into it.
- It comes with the strongest bulb that traps the insect.
- It has got cage wiring that saves people from accidental contact.
- This zapper is a great alternative to chemical-free pest control.
What we didn't like
- The cord that comes with it is pretty short.
- The blue light is not beneficial for a soothing sleep.
3. GLOUE Indoor Bug Zapper Reviews – Best House Fly Killer
- Insect disposal is very easy.
- GLOUE provides a full refund guarantee.
- It makes small noise which would not interrupt your sweet night rest.
- The device works great at night as its LED lights can efficiently attract mosquitoes and small flying gnats.
- Chemical-free which makes suitable for places where pesticides can’t be sprayed like kitchens and hospitals.
- This zapper is measured about 3.7×2.55×2.36 inches and the effective coverage is about 16 square meters.
GLOUE indoor Zapper is one of the best mosquito killer in low cost, less maintenance, safe and most reliable device to eradicate bugs, mosquitoes and other flying insects.
However, it can only cover about 16 square meters effectively and this is due to its size and design. In other words, best result can only be achieved in a small room. What’s more, it has better effects when using it at night due to its working principle.
This zapper is designed for indoor use at night due to its working principle. Perfectly suitable for kitchen, living room, basement, bedroom, enclosed garage, restaurant, store, warehouse amongst others.
What we liked
- Relatively cheap and efficient.
- Do not involve chemicals or poisons.
- Safe, reliable and environmentally friendly.
- Device can work continuously all through the year.
- Does not contain breathable toxins nor filthy smell.
- Simple to use; Plug directly into an electrical wall outlet. Turn it on.
- Due to its small size, it can easily be carried and does not take much space.
What we didn't like
- Not effective during the day.
- Device design is so small and as a result, has a limited coverage.
4. PestZilla Robust UV Electronic Bug Zapper Reviews –The Best Fly Zapper
- Easy setup and its maintenance free.
- Chemical free and also protect against accidental contact.
- This insect zapper can cover an area of about 6,000 sq. ft.
- Size of device is 15 x 12 x 3 inches and contains replaceable UV bulbs of two 10 Watt blue color.
- This zapper has a collecting tray for dead bugs which makes disposal of bugs and cleaning easy.
- Features an extremely powerful high voltage electrically charged metal grid that kills flies and insects instantly.
- Contains two removable chains which are designed for ceiling or wall mounting and can also be positioned free-standing on a flat surface.
The PestZilla indoor fly zapper gives constant protection against all types of insects. This zapper is perfectly ideal for home, kitchens, hospitals, schools amongst others.
Suitable for commercial and industrial use and covers an area of about 6,000 sq. ft. with this repellant device, a free insect environment is guaranteed.
The flying bug zapper features a very powerful high voltage electrically charged metal grid that kills insect instantly whenever they come in contact with the grid.
With the aid of the bright blue UV bulb, flies and insects are attracted to the device, and then get killed immediately as soon as their body touches the electrified grid.
The device is easy to operate; just simply plug in the zapper and lookout for the efficient outcome as it eliminates all kinds of insect that comes in contact with the electrified metal grid.
Additionally, this indoor insect killer is equipped with an enclosed metal grid to guarantee safety and safeguard against unintentional contact.
What we liked
- Safe and entirely chemical free.
- Provides stress-free protection.
- Designed for wall mounting or ceiling.
- Extremely effective insect control and its odor free.
- Cleaning is very easy and do not require much energy.
- PestZilla comes completely assembled with a free-standing device.
- Features a collecting tray which does not require you to touch dead bugs when removing them.
What we didn't like
- Just very few sets of the device come with defective parts.
5. Iselector Indoor Electric Fly Zapper Reviews – Best Mosquito Bug Zapper
- It is chemical free.
- Wire chain to hang.
- Comes with detachable tray.
- The size of the device is 16.7 x 12.2 x 5 inches.
- It comes with 2 UV bulbs that emits 2800 voltage.
- It has electronic grid that quickly zaps the insects.
- It has a protective cage to avoid accidental contact with grid by people or pets.
This Iselector indoor pest killer is perfect for all indoor environments. You can use it anywhere in your house or even at the office so you can protect yourself against those frustrating flying bugs without using any risky chemical.
This Iselector indoor electric fly zapper is pretty powerful and the unit can cover a great area. It’s strong enough to attract moths, mosquitoes, flies or other insects and it catches their attention pretty effectively.
Its 2 UV bulbs emit powerful and attractive ultraviolet rays that enchant the moths, mosquitoes or flies to its mighty electronic grid where it will quickly zap them up. And there is also a detachable tray where the dead insects gather so you can collect them and clean them up.
Besides, its simple installation is another thing that makes it pretty useful. All you have to do is hand the zapper via attaching the chain to the hooks at the top of the unit or if you want, you can simply put it on the floor.
What we liked
- The zapper is completely chemical free.
- The tray is there for collecting dead insect.
- You can use the chain for hanging the device.
- It has a protective cage so no accidental contact.
- It successfully traps and zap all the insects that get into it.
What we didn't like
- Might not zap all kinds of insects.
6. VIVREAL Electronic Insect Killer Reviews – The Commercial Bug Zapper
- Installation is very easy; either to the wall or ceiling.
- Ideal for various occasion and can be used any time of the day.
- Collection tray design is suitable and simple to clean and remove.
- The large coverage area of 538 SQ.FT and can work for a very long time.
- Provides free replacement policy without any costs and lifetime warranty.
- A high-tech killing grid of this electronic insect killer creates a large, effective catch area.
- Does not contain chemicals nor fumes; totally physical method of killing insect which makes it harmless to the health.
- Features blue light from a distinctive light tube that discharges ultra-violet rays to attract insects such as mosquitoes, flies to eliminate them.
VIVREAL – electronic mosquito killer night lamp is one the best electric bug zapper that can curtail flying insect which presents a major threat to human and pets health, causing diverse types of disease.
This environmentally friendly device does exude odor and offers you a comfortable moment without being bothered by those annoying insects.
This insect killer releases the specific wavelengths of UV light that entice flying insects, which attracts them to the electrically charged grid and killing the bugs upon contact with the electrically charged metal grids.
The removable tray help to trap the dead insects, which makes it easy to dispose of and clean.
What we liked
- Non-rust cracked or fade surface.
- Completely independent of chemicals, fumes and its pollution free.
- The Large coverage area of 538 SQ.FT which makes it more effective to attract many insects.
- Effective and safe insect killer both at home or commercial areas to get rid of any flying insects.
What we didn't like
- Night lamp mosquito trap is a bit pricey.
7. VENSMILE Electric Mosquito Killer Reviews – The Best Indoor Fly Trap
- Size of the device is 10.73 x 5.47 x 5.47 inches.
- Fame-retardant ABS casing, resistant to UVA radiation.
- Operating voltage is about 800-1000V with a cord length of 5 ft.
- Perfectly bounded by wire to prevent accidental contact by people.
- A 360-degree electronic grid which zaps approaching insects instantly.
- Best replaceable UV Lamp of 7W with an amazing working life of 5000-8000 hours.
VENSMILE indoor electric fly trap is scientifically designed with a special UV lamp that emits a 365 nm wavelength, which has been technically confirmed to be extremely enticing to all kinds of insects or bugs, as it falls within their natural viewing wavelength.
These insects (flies, moths, mosquitoes and any other flying insect) get killed instantly upon contact with the electrically charged grid of the device since they can’t resist approaching the UV light source.
This device is completely chemical-Free and does not contain pesticides or potentially harmful sprays. Eliminates bugs fast without poisons and sprays. This makes it special for some places like hospital and kitchens where the spray cannot be used.
What we liked
- Easy to use, clean and maintain.
- Compact size makes it perfect for any room.
- The UV light is soft and the size is safe for room use.
- Installation is easy; either by hanging or simply set on a flat surface.
- Features collecting tray which makes it easy to dispose of trapped insects.
- Safe and can be used in the house since electrical metal grid is enclosed by a flame retardant ABS cage to avoid the child’s fingers into it.
What we didn't like
- Does not eliminate all insects.
- Makes popping noise when exploding insects.
- Insects bodies tend to scatter over quite a large area when they explode.
Best Buying Guide for Indoor Bug Zapper
The source/mode of zapper’s power supply: Planning your source of power supply for zapper will help you consider the type of the device’s supply which best suits you. This can make the operation of the device very efficient. Some of these power sources are accumulators or electricity, solar panel and batteries.
Bulbs: Number of bulbs a bug zapper device can contain and its power is important as it enables you to use the light trap with the most efficiency.
Portability: Portability is also a vital factor to consider. Light and compact devices are easily conveyed from one place to another whether nearby or distant locations.
Cost of effective bug zapper: Oftentimes, cost of zappers indicates the quality and efficiency of the product. In reality, cheap products are mostly substandard and doubtful as they may deteriorate easily, even turn out to be quite ineffective against the strong attacks of mosquitoes while more expensive and proved zappers accomplish their task perfectly with ease.
Common features of the region: It is of utmost importance to study the features of your region and also the total number of insects within. Usually big and stable clouds of blood-sucker insects are observed around swamps and unkempt places, so you may need several zappers to be moderately calm.
Working mode (Day/Night): Best bug killers can efficiently work day and night times, oftentimes, they tend to be more effective at the dark time. This implies that you can leave it operating for all night without uncertainty
All around the world, bugs, mosquitoes and other blood-sucking insects can be seen every time and anywhere. This is an enormous challenge for people all over the world. Several solutions are obtainable for zapping or eradicating these dangerous flies that puts one’s health at risk.
Unfortunately, the majority of these methods are unsafe and not so effective. Some of the solutions can also create diverse health hazards to the people.
Since all these methods are not so reliable and unsafe, you must embark on the best bug zapper for combating the problem effectively. These Top 7 Best Indoor Bug Zappers Reviews 2018 evaluate the pros and cons of different insect zappers.
From the indoor bug zapper reviews, it is clear that they do not contain chemicals, fumes or poison. They are affordable and easy to use and do not consume much power. Thus, you should make the best decision and purchase the precise pest killer without any troubles.